What clothing brands and categories are accepted?
We love high street fashion and designer brands. Unfortunately we struggle to sell fast fashion labels like Primark and so won’t list them.
Please review the list below to see which categories Re-Fashion is currently accepting. All items must meet our quality standards to be resold on Re-Fashion.
Dresses, trousers, tops, bodysuits, sweaters, skirts, shorts, jeans, coats, jackets, sportswear and activewear.
All sizes are accepted
Please review the list below of the categories Re-Fashion does not accept. If you ever have any questions about what we do or do not accept, please ask!
- Shoes, bags and accessories
- Non-clothing items: toys, books, sports gear, etc
- Sleepwear, Underwear, Nightwear
- Men’s and Kid's clothing
- Illegal or counterfeit items
- Altered items
- Items without sizes
The Re-Fashion team reviews all items before placing them on sale. We want to ensure that everyone who makes a purchase get the best quality items.
Please Send Us
- Like-new secondhand clothing that's clean.
- New-with-tags (NWT) items.
- High-quality women’s brands - from Zara to Prada
Please Do Not Send
- Items showing signs of wear: rips, tears, pilling, fading, shrinkage, or blemishes of any kind.
- Items with missing or broken parts, stains and odours, or items that are shrunk, stretched, or altered.
- Items missing sizing information.
- Fake items
Do you accept items for all seasons?
Re-Fashion accepts women's clothing from all seasons.
The clothing industry has one of the highest impacts on the planet. High water use, chemical pollution, transport pollution and landfill all add to the impact on our environment. It is estimated that 350,000 tons of clothing, over 1 billion items of clothing goes into landfill in the UK every year.
How do I donate my clothes?
We will send you a bag to fill along with a free post sticker to attach to the bag
- Fill the bag
- Stick on the free postage label
- Drop it off at your local Collect+ collection point.
Can I donate more than one bag?
We’d be delighted to send you multiple bags.
If you require more than one bag or if you are in a company/ group that wishes to fill multiple bags to raise funds for the charity, please contact us at email@example.com.
Can I still donate to the original charities?
Yes you can using their bespoke URLs
Breast Cancer Now
Labour Behind the Label
How much do these charities get from my donation?
The higher the value of the item sold, the more the charity gets.
Payment is as follows:
1. £00.00 - £40 - 20%
2. £40.01 - £100 - 40%
3. +£100 - 60%